Responsible for the outbound and inbound phone calls to schedule service and sales opportunities, data entry, helping walk in retail customers, assisting with shows and events, placing reminder calls to existing customers, taking job odors over the phone, assisting with inventory, assist with emailing invoices to customers and maintaining a clean and inviting showroom.
1. Answering incoming phone calls and scheduling service or sales opportunities.
2. Greet all customers as they enter the showroom
3. Scan and update all information for each visit to our customers in the CRM
4. Follow up phone calls to customers
5. Create purchase orders for units and parts
6. Sales orders for mail delivery or showroom pick up
7. Ordering salt and schedule deliveries
8. Outbound phone calls to existing customers for service and delivery reminders
9. Respond to prospective customer inquiries and schedule free consultations
10. Assist showroom customers with products and questions
11. Test water samples and forward results to the appropriate department
12. Attend department meetings
13. Assist with inventory
14. Receive and handle customer requests and complaints.
15. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
16. Forklift pallets of salt for customers.
- Outgoing, Personable, Organized, Strong Multi-tasker, great communication
- Able to work well with a team and individually
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, e-mail and Windows.
- Responds promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance.
- Listens and remains open to others’ ideas.
- Gets clarification on instructions.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities.
- Uses time efficiently.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
High School Diploma or GED
Years of Experience
Minimum of 1 year related work experience
Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plans which include medical and dental insurance, company-sponsored life insurance, retirement security savings plan, short- and long-term disability programs and tuition assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required